Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations made before 6 weeks of the start of your holiday will result in the loss of the deposit. Cancellations made later than this may result in the loss of the full rental amount.
In the event of a cancellation, we will try to re-let the house. If we are successful, we will refund the balance less an administration charge of £30, at our discretion. Since we cannot guarantee that we will be able to re-let the house, we recommend that you take out your own holiday insurance.
In the event that the house becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire, theft or damage), our liability will be limited to the amount of payments received, which we will refund in full.
Terms and conditions
- You agree to take all proper and reasonable care of the property, its furniture, pictures and effects and to leave the house in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as at the start.
- You agree to inform us of any damage, breakage or loss arising during your stay.
- You agree not to smoke or vape inside the property.
- You agree that the number of people occupying the property is 2 adults.
- You agree to allow us entry to carry out essential repairs or maintenance.
- You agree we are not liable for any injuries suffered by you outwith Duncans barn and garden property during your stay.
- You agree not to take pets into the property.
- Wifi is available free of charge but is subject to the following restrictions: You agree to use the internet responsibly and not to access illegal or offensive websites.